Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cleanup Day

Cleanup Day

Two consecutive days off for the first time in can't remember when, so I'm cleaning up the piles in the office, both physical and virtual. If I promised you a photo with some political pezzonovante a few months ago and never followed up, now is a good time to remind me.

I'm not ready yet to write about my post-election emotions with anything like the eloquence the subject deserves, so I'm just going to crack jokes for now.

The president-elect casually referred to himself as a "mutt" yesterday. Looks like Chapelle will have to settle this with the Race Draft.



Tiger Woods was the first pick; maybe not anymore.

And, after all the screaming about Bill Ayers, don't you want to hear what the man himself says? "I became a prop, a cartoon character created to be pummeled. When Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin got hold of it, the attack went viral. At a now-famous Oct. 4 rally, she said Obama was "pallin' around with terrorists." (I pictured us sharing a milkshake with two straws.)"

No comments: