Thursday, February 24, 2005

Will Chris Rock Be Oscar Dyn-O-Mite?

Will Chris Rock Be Oscar Dyn-O-Mite?

Anyone who knows Rock’s act has heard his razor-sharp “Bush lied to me” riff. “Bush lied to me, man. He said we got to move on Iraq because they’re the most dangerous regime on Earth. If they’re so dangerous, how come it only took two weeks to take over the whole fucking country? You couldn’t take over the Bronx in two weeks. You’d need a month to get the Grand Concourse."


As for Rock's own "presidency"?

He pulled up to a stoplight on Sunset in his Mercedes convertible one day and saw that the driver exactly parallel was trying to talk to him.

“I just rented Head of State, and I want my four bucks back,” the driver told Rock. With that, the signal turned green and the two cars inched forward to the next light.

All of a sudden, a wadded-up $5 bill came sailing through the driver’s window.

“Keep the change!” yelled Rock, all smiles as he drove off.


|

No comments: