Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Firefox Memory Leaks/Other Issues

Firefox Memory Leaks/Other Issues

One of the few problems I've noticed since starting my love affair with Firefox has been its apparant tendency to eat up memory and not release it. I never really compared it against IE for this, but I did notice that the longer I had Firefox open the more memory it seemed to take up.

I first addressed this issue by restarting Firefox, then I found an excellent memory manager. But this blogger seems to have found a geek tweak.




Other items not really worth a full post:

  • I seem to have climbed to the level of Slithering Reptile in the TTLB Ecosystem. The increase in traffic is good but it makes me think of Slytherin too much, so indulge the traffic obsession, hit me a few more times, and make me a Flappy Bird. (I started out all the way down at Wiggle Worm!)
  • The Smallest Farm is all but abandoned, though I did pick some catnip this past weekend which was much enjoyed by the furry roommates.
  • We're on a mission from God.
  • No comments: