Friday, January 04, 2008

More Caucus McNuggets

More Caucus McNuggets

I can't find the numbers I really want: Democratic turnout by precinct. But here's the stuff I'm gleaning this AM.

657 - Attendance at the six precinct Coralville Republican "super caucus."

762 - Democratic attendance in Coralville precinct 6 alone. That was the biggest Democratic precinct in Johnson County; several precincts were reporting turnouts in the 500s and 600s with at least three over 700.

298 - Ron Paul voters in Jefferson County, the only county won by someone other than Huckabee or Romney. Jefferson County often produces unusual results, like the 2004 near-win for Kucinich on the Democratic side.

90% - approximate proportion of people at my caucus who left as soon as alignment was done. Higher than usual, but sounded like it was typical across my county.

No comments: