Monday, February 10, 2014

Upcoming Events: February 10-17

I'm short on political events this week, but the pace picks up next. The comments section is open, and this post is up for revision.

Speaking of which, a note to readers I've been passing along. Deeth Blog comments are moderated. That's ONLY to keep out spam and some personal nastiness from former family members. Feel free to bash my politics all you want; my GOP readers will tell you I OK all of it. If you don't see your comment right away, that just means I haven't had a chance to OK it yet. (Sometimes I see that people have tried to re-post a comment.)

That said, one item for each party:

Bob Anderson, a Republican candidate in open Senate District 39, is having an open house at the University Club in Iowa City at 6 p.m. Tuesday, February 11.

Jack Hatch is having a fundraiser Thursday from 5 to 7 at Legion Arts, 1103 3rd Street SE, Cedar Rapids. Suggested donations start at $25.

No comments: