Monday, October 29, 2007

Council Liveblog and Drinking Age Poll

Council Liveblog and Drinking Age Poll

Blogging Gary Sanders' No Baloney candidate forum tonight at his invitation. Not sure if I can get a question in, but here's what I'd like to ask:
Let's say you're a state legislator, and the federal highway money issue has vanished. What should the legal drinking age be?

Let's see what You The Reader says.


What should the legal drinking age be?
Under 18 - Euro-style
18 - old enough to get killed in Iraq, old enough for a beer
19 - to keep it out of high school
21 - the MADD status quo works
Five years younger that I am
No drinking age - let people figure it out
Same goes for weed dude
No drinking - back to Prohibition
Ron Paul
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



As for my last poll, Should I push recycling vs. Walmart, my new bride is doing very well on both fronts (I promised her I'd update the readers), though the Walmart thing is harder as the five year old thinks of Wallyworld as Toy Heaven and doesn't yet get the concept of a boycott.

No comments: