Wednesday, May 07, 2003

ABCNEWS.com : Do Violent Lyrics Beget Violent Thoughts?

"Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut, a Democratic candidate for president, says, "This study is another reminder of the potential health risks posed by media violence, and of the need for parents to pay attention to their children's media diets."

In a statement, Lieberman says he is preparing a proposal to set up a federal program to fund new research into 'both the positive and negative consequences of electronic media use and expand our knowledge base in this area.'"

I said it before, I'll say it again and for the record: If Lieberman is the nominee I will vote for Ralph Nader again.

That reminds me, I promised my daughter a copy of 8 Mile. That's between me and her and NONE of Joe and Tipper's business.

No comments: