Monday, December 15, 2003

I've had it

And the migration begins.

I've lost four days worth of email and the dialup ISP is telling me my email address never existed. That would make the 4 1/2 YEARS worth of messages hard to explain.

See, I've been paying for the Internet twice: once for my high speed connection, and once for the minimal account I kept to hang onto my email address and web site.

THEN I found out that Mediacom now has personal web space.

So.

Henceforth my home page is

http://jdeeth.home.mchsi.com

and my email is (spam free version)

jdeethATmchsi.com

UPDATE: The dumping of INav is likely to be sooner rather than later. After about four customer service conversations, I've come to the conclusion that they unplugged my server and have no intention of plugging it back in...

No comments: