Sunday, August 08, 2004

Accomplishments of the weekend

Accomplishments of the weekend



  • Got rid of 2/3 of The Pile of stuff from my old house

  • changed a car battery all by myself

  • laundry

  • a couple nice bike rides

  • made vegie lasagna (replace the meat with eggplant and zucchini)

  • Found out that my brother Jeff's dream came true

  • found cheap copies of Mr. Smith Goes To Washington, Godzilla vs. Megalon, and the From The Choirgirl Hotel CD by Tori Amos

  • went on a Tori Amos kick

  • Listened to the entire Little Earthquakes CD by Tori Amos for the first time, because I finally decided not to hit the skip switch on "Me And A Gun."

  • realized that the lyrics to Crucify by Tori Amos fit the end of my marriage very well:

    Nothing I do is good enough for you
    And my heart is sick of being in chains



    Things I failed to get accomplished

  • Enough work to overthrow the government

  • Watching the three movies I checked out

  • figuring out who knows me at the University of Essex
  • No comments: