Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Bloggers looking for a Lieberman alternative

Bloggers looking for a Lieberman alternative

Where do I click to donate? Kos starts the ball rolling:

We could look the other way if Lieberman represented, say, Utah. But does Connecticut truly deserve this neocon?

I have a policy of neutrality for primary elections, but would make an exception in this case. I don't doubt that a legitimate primary challenger to Lieberman would garner serious netroot support. And if what I hear is true, there are serious efforts underway to draft such a person.


This primary isn't fratricide: it's necessary. TalkLeft and Atrios are on board too.

One name in the mix: Attorney General Richard Blumenthal. I can't seem to find where he stands on the state's death penalty as Connecticut tries to push though its first execution in 45 years.

No comments: