Thursday, January 26, 2006

My cats have a new bad habit

My cats have a new bad habit

Xavier, better known as "Xavier the cat with bad behavior" has developed a new early morning communication strategy. First he does the usual rubbing and nudging stuff that we humans anthropomorphize and interpret as "affection." THEN he gives me a nice sharp NIP on my shoulder. I interpret this as "Hey, human food provider, the dish is empty!"

There are four cats.

There is one of me.

Cats are carnivores (as the bite reminds me).

I am made of meat.

I get up and fill the dish, though they could all live off their FAT for several days and probably be better off.

On the up side, this cat bite thing DID get me up for work one morning last week when I set the alarm clock for PM instead of AM.

No comments: