Saturday, February 25, 2006

Edwards: Photo Thread UPDATED

Edwards: Photo Thread

You send `em, I'll post `em.

More photos and a little write up here that includes a little fun poked at my mobile blogging style. :)


Opening act and next congressman: Dave Loebsack.


Loebsack, Edwards, and half the head of Nick Johnson.



The long and the short of the speech.


Patty Judge is in the foreground; also in the shot are Loebsack, Reps. Lensing and Foege, Joe Bolkcom with a shadow across his face, Supervisor candidate Larry Meyers, and Neighbor Sean. I'm just behind these folks.


Edwards and Dave Redlawsk, who's the guy to thank for this batch of pics. He's got more up at the Johnson County Dems site.


Edwards and some young Dems, I believe Karen is Karen Emmerson.


Neighbor Sean and Edwards; I took this with Sean's phone.

No comments: