Thursday, February 16, 2006

Steve Martin: Cheney Shoots Three Presidents in Oval Office Mishap | The Huffington Post

Steve Martin: Cheney Shoots Three Presidents in Oval Office Mishap

Constitutional quandry from the wild and crazy guy:

Vice President Dick Cheney, while hunting wild geese in the Rose Garden, accidentally shot President Bush twice, once in the heart and once in the head. "I didn't really shoot the President twice," said Cheney. "The second time I shot him, I was president. It wasn't until my third shot, where I accidentally shot my own foot, that I had shot the president twice.

I was officially injured and unable to govern, when Dennis Hastert came in, and stepped on the butt handle of the rifle causing it to swing up like a rake and shoot his hair off. I guess I'm officially responsible for that too, meaning I shot the acting president for a total of three occupants of the oval office. I'm not proud, but it is a record."


Hey, it could happen...

No comments: