Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Mauro: Welcome to the race, let's debate

Mauro: Welcome to the race, let's debate

Didn't take long to hit the in box:

Michael Mauro, the Iowa Democratic nominee for Secretary of State, today welcomed his new Republican opponent to the race and subsequently challenged his third announced candidate for Secretary of State to a series of debates.

"I would like to give Iowans the opportunity to hear both me and my opponents' experience in small business and election administration and our goals as Secretary of State in a series of debates." Mauro stated earlier today.


Also from the komments at Krusty, Hanusa was a defeated kandidate for office in Pottawattamie County once upon a time; I couldn't find details. Nothing wrong with losing one - I've done it myself - but it doesn't bode well for the future.

No comments: