Friday, May 09, 2008

John Edwards: I Voted For Obama

John Edwards: I Voted For Obama

"I just voted for him on Tuesday," John Edwards said on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

It's at 9:34 in.



It could be "I just voted for `em," rather than "him," but I definitely didn't hear "her."

First got this from a Kos diary:

After playing coy for a while he was asked by Mika about the endorsement and when it was coming. Edwards accidently said "I just voted for him." This was obviously an unintentional slip and I do not think Mika or Edwards realized what he said. He then said that an endorsement was coming soon and that he would be endorsing the person he voted for.

He also kept saying how Obama was most likely going to be the Democratic nominee. He repeated that several times.


Also, refused to answer whether he and Elizabeth went the same way.

Also of note: ex-Edwards campaign chair and Hawkeye alum David Bonior endorsed Obama yesterday. And ABC now the first news organization to report Obama Now Takes The Lead in Superdelegates.

No comments: