Friday, October 04, 2013

October Johnson County Democrats

A few notes from last night's Johnson County Democrats meeting:

Four city council candidates on hand: Kingsley Botchway, Rockne Cole, Catherine Champion and Royceann Porter. Also present: Senate 39 candidate Rich Gilmore.

Only elected official on hand was supervisor Rod Sullivan.

Main topic of discussion was our fall barbecue Richard Gilmore
The Johnson County Democrats Annual Fall BBQ is back and better than ever!!! BBQ by Terrence Neuzil and his brothers. Candidates expected: Bruce Braley, Congressman Dave Loebsack, Tyler Olson, Jack Hatch, Robert Krause, Brad Anderson Great desserts. Silent Auction and Raffle. $15/person $30/family. No person denied admission based on ability to pay.
And because I opened my big mouth, I'm caucus czar. I need a lot of help between now and January 21. Have I mentioned lately that the Republican caucus is the same date?

No comments: