Monday, February 27, 2006

Edwards, The War, and the Hazards of Liveblogging

Edwards, The War, and the Hazards of Liveblogging

The liveblogging led to the two busiest days in a row on the blog - over 500 visits since Saturday AM. Y'all seem to like this stuff. Thanks. But it took a reader to point out that Edwards paid scant attention to the Iraq war.

The hyperfocus of my liveblogging style - I spent four straight hours at two events Saturday just TYPING - means that while I catch almost everything that IS said, I miss out on analysis, on what ISN'T said.

Anyway, a couple local Dems events coming up this week:

  • The central committee meeting Thursday with the election of the new county chair.
  • the county convention Saturday. My credentials work will limit the blogging somewhat but I'll check in periodically.

    Also this week, filing starts at the Sec of State. They've been good about posting in the past few years; I'll watch for surprises.
  • No comments: