Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Edwards: The other shoe drops

Edwards: The other shoe drops

Melissa McEwan quits too:

I would like to make very clear that the campaign did not push me out, nor was my resignation the back-end of some arrangement made last week. This was a decision I made, with the campaign's reluctant support, because my remaining the focus of sustained ideological attacks was inevitably making me a liability to the campaign...


A cautionary tale to bloggers with ambitions. Of course, it may be too late for some of us.




Gazette has Joel Miller's slam-dunk Linn County Auditor win and more on SILO.

And the Register digs through the pile of applications for the Board of Regents and finds Johnson County Treasurer Tom Kriz:

Thomas Kriz of Iowa City, the Johnson County treasurer, said the Board of Regents "has been tarnished by its lack of leadership and its poor decision-making on critical matters."


Loads of other prominent names...

No comments: